Monday, March 29, 2010

MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY EVER


"Throughout life I have had many memorable events. The
memorable times in my life vary from being the worst times
in my life and some being the best, either way they have

become milestones that will be remembered forever."

MEMORABLE DAY IS DAY ON WHICH SOMETHING UNEXPECTED THINGS
HAPPENS. SAME IS CASE HAPPENED WITH ME WHEN my sweetheart
made dis day very special for me.Only my mom made feel special as he does,,
though some how dis was very terrible coz i was missing her like anything
though I know she is always with me.First the day started with so many wishes
 by my loved one.Abhi wishes me with a very sweet message,,and a promise to 
be with me always ;)) and the second best wish was that of my bro,,he bought 
chocolates,and a huge hug ;).The first half of the day was pretty interesting for me,,
so many special gestures made by Abhi made me feel on the top of this world..
And I couldnt even realise when that beautiful evening appeared.He made me go 20 yrs 
back,,hahahahaha bought me crown,,cake,,,decorated my room,,treated me like a princess,
,,and than came my friends to make this day more special to me.We had so much fun,,,
clicking pix(my fav part,,m such a photoholic),,dancing,,chirping,,teasing,,Ohh it was all so 
much fun,,,,and my Birthday cake though i could not eat much,,was mouth watering,,
dark choco truffle cake,,yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
It was so special,,,and everything done by Abhi only,,,amazing amazing Birthday  ;))
I wish that day would have never ended..but left me my most special memories.

1 comment:

  1. YE to ek chotti si chiz hai jo maine tumhare liye ki MAIN to tumhari khushi ke liye AISI lakho Chize kar sakta hun . Aur tare TOdke laa sakta hun tu mhari ek hasi ke liye.

    ReplyDelete